Sunday, February 14, 2010

Haiti

What does God have in store for me in Haiti? This is the big question I have, do I rush over there and try to be involved with the disaster relief? Maybe, but I am not trained in any thing that has to do with disaster relief. I am no nurse or doctor nor do I have exceptional organization skills so I have decided to just stay out of the way for right now. I do know God has a plan for me and the work that has to be done in Haiti. Three things, one is I am called to be and share the Gospel in Haiti, second I am a skilled craftsman when it comes to welding and building in general, third is I am an exceptional leader/job manager. All of this to say I think God is leading me to be involved in the rebuilding of Haiti, homes, and schools yes but with my focus on building the church. I cant wait to see where God leads!

For now, I am praying for the people of Haiti first for our brothers and sisters in Christ that through this tragedy they can bring glory to God and make Christ known, and second I am praying that God would use this to bring his lost children home.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so a good friend called me out on the exceptional leader bit in my post. So let me say this, I am an exceptional manager to be sure, but as an over all leader I need a lot of work. All this to say,exceptional is not out of the question.

    ReplyDelete